I just saw this amazing article boasting a LED that was engineered by MIT that produces 69 picowatts of light while only using 30 picowatts of power giving this LED an efficiency of 230 percent!!! This is incredible and is the future of lighting. Check out the article link below!
March 10, 2012
Ultra-efficient LED puts out more power than is pumped in (Wired UK)
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 10th, 2012 at 2:34 am and posted in News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Found these Charlotte Hornet colabs in Cali! #buzzcity #QueenCity… instagram.com/p/Be_XV5il_UCH… 1 month ago
- #P38 Lightning coasters from my pops. Thanks Dad! #Lockheed… instagram.com/p/BepA9Z3F-CVl… 1 month ago
- Nothing like some light reading to finish off the weekend. #MBA… instagram.com/p/BehOzjVFv5tg… 1 month ago
- Time for #IT instagram.com/p/BeekOMMFHTO6… 1 month ago
- Here are a lot of lamp posts... they are famous or something #LALife… instagram.com/p/BeeZ-RVlSf8k… 1 month ago