I just saw this amazing article boasting a LED that was engineered by MIT that produces 69 picowatts of light while only using 30 picowatts of power giving this LED an efficiency of 230 percent!!! This is incredible and is the future of lighting. Check out the article link below!
March 10, 2012
Ultra-efficient LED puts out more power than is pumped in (Wired UK)
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 10th, 2012 at 2:34 am and posted in News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @SportsCenter: Who you throwing to, ref? 😂 #SCNotTop10 https://t.co/qUEAvFwYnr 6 months ago
- RT @Fusion: What is the correct pronunciation of #covfefe? 6 months ago
- RT @SportsCenter: Jordan's mid-air switch. Ray Allen's corner three. Dr. J's up-and-under finish. The Top 10 plays in Finals history: http… 6 months ago
- RT @BookOfMcDermott: Finally got to watch this- now I understand why all the #Blindspot fans are mad at me. I ruined a great smooch! #leave… 7 months ago
- RT @SportsCenter: OK, ball boy! 👀 #SCtop10 https://t.co/yfbtfRkvWp 7 months ago