I started work last thursday Aug. 16 at RMF engineering. So far so good! I have gotten my own cubicle, name plate, and phone! Time for real work and im excited for it. Just working on training right now, projects will start soon! This firm has great people and relaxing atmosphere. 8 hour work days here we go!
August 18, 2012
First Couple of Days of Work at RMF
This entry was posted on Saturday, August 18th, 2012 at 7:38 pm and tagged with Design, Engineering, Mechanical and posted in Jobs, RMF. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @SportsCenter: Who you throwing to, ref? 😂 #SCNotTop10 https://t.co/qUEAvFwYnr 4 months ago
- RT @Fusion: What is the correct pronunciation of #covfefe? 4 months ago
- RT @SportsCenter: Jordan's mid-air switch. Ray Allen's corner three. Dr. J's up-and-under finish. The Top 10 plays in Finals history: http… 4 months ago
- RT @BookOfMcDermott: Finally got to watch this- now I understand why all the #Blindspot fans are mad at me. I ruined a great smooch! #leave… 5 months ago
- RT @SportsCenter: OK, ball boy! 👀 #SCtop10 https://t.co/yfbtfRkvWp 5 months ago