Last friday I had the pleasure of interviewing with a company called RMF Engineering, Inc. The atmosphere and general attitude in the offices were amazingly joyful yet productive. After a thorough interview and a drafting in AutoCAD, I headed back home to await the phone call telling me yes or no. On the following monday I got the call and got the job. I am extremely excited to start working for this great engineering firm. I will be doing design work on chillers and boilers along with surveying. I start in the fall and can not wait.
Tag Archives: great engineering
- RT @SportsCenter: Who you throwing to, ref? 😂 #SCNotTop10 https://t.co/qUEAvFwYnr 3 weeks ago
- RT @Fusion: What is the correct pronunciation of #covfefe? 3 weeks ago
- RT @SportsCenter: Jordan's mid-air switch. Ray Allen's corner three. Dr. J's up-and-under finish. The Top 10 plays in Finals history: http… 3 weeks ago
- RT @BookOfMcDermott: Finally got to watch this- now I understand why all the #Blindspot fans are mad at me. I ruined a great smooch! #leave… 1 month ago
- RT @SportsCenter: OK, ball boy! 👀 #SCtop10 https://t.co/yfbtfRkvWp 1 month ago